You must have a job offer that is:
- From an employer that carries on business in the community,
- Full time and non-seasonal,
- For an indeterminate period (no end date),
- At the same skill level, 1 level above or 1 level below the NOC that applies to your work experience.
Note: If your experience is in NOC skill level D, then the job you’re being offered must be in the same occupation.
If regulations are regulated eg.
You may be asked to:
- Provide documentation of qualifications
- Do a language exam (which may differ from those needed for immigration)
- Complete a technical exam (with accompanying fee)
- Do supervised work