Designated Learning Institutions


To qualify for a post grad work permit (PGWP) students need to be registered in a DLI which is determined by the Government of Canada. Some DLI’s do not allow for students graduating to get a PGWP after their certificate or diploma however most do so ensure you know before you register. Ensure that the program you are taking provides this capability if your goal is to secure work experience after your education. Note: The best option for allowing for permanent residency is to take a two year program which will allow you to secure a three year PGWP. 

If you are unsure of what to do, then contact us today and we can take you through the process step by step to make sure you are making the best decision for your future. Although Canadian education is relatively inexpensive compared to other countries, it still is relatively costly and funds are needed to pay for your first year tuition and your living expenses in order to qualify. Contact us for more details.